As pandemic restrictions lift, the FCEF is accepting large-scale project submissions on a rolling basis. Send us your large project submissions any time! REQUESTS FOR PROJECTS UNDER $5,000 CAN BE SUBMITTED AT ANY TIME.
Organizing a project is a great way to create ties with neighbours and community groups, educate your members and their families, involve new activists and reach out to NextGen activists. The Fund Co-ordinator can help you with creating project ideas, writing your application, and designing educational components. Reach out today for support!
View a sample application here.tips for applicants
To apply for project funding
- Fill out the online application form or download, fill out and mail in a paper form.
- Make sure your project fits in one or more of the Fund’s theme areas:
- Supporting Steelworker families
- Promoting USW in the community
- Supporting and engaging young activists
- Supporting and engaging new activists
For more information about the theme areas, please see About the Family and Community Education Fund.
3. Ask one of the following to sign your project application form:
- Local union president
- Elected union official
- Staff representative
You can download, fill out and return the PDF form or use the online form.
Request this file in a different format