Who to call for support

June 6, 2022
  • Misc. Resources

As a Steelworker Steward, you’re not on your own. If you need advice, support, or just want to bounce an idea off of another union activist, here are some of the people you should call on:

  • Your chief steward or another experienced steward
  • Your Unit Chair or Unit President (if you are part of an amalgamated local)
  • Your Local Union president
  • Your staff representative and/or business agent
  • Other leaders, depending on your local structure

Request this file in a different format